Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ah, My Dream Vaccum!



This may seem crazy, but I have been dreaming of owning a Dyson for a long time now! I am in no way a clean freak (actually quite the opposite), but with five children vacuuming happens quite often in my house (at least once per day if not multiple times) and it is quite frustrating to deal with the low quality vacuums that I have been used to purchasing. It seems that every three years my vacuum with die on me and I have to make the agonizing choice of which vacuum to buy. I inevitably purchase a vacuum in the $125-$175 range and regret it in the end. I have purchased vacuums from several major vacuum companies, just to have the same problems: awful suction and low quality craftsmanship.

The Dyson DC25 is my dream vacuum! The suction power and ball technology seem the answer to my vacuuming problems. So Dyson, if you find my little blog here in the blogosphere and want to make a poor little housewife's year, you can send one of these my way. I would be happy to test it against the mess that four boys ages two to eight and a preteen daughter can create!

A non-compensated post. Any purchases made through links to Amazon.com will result in compensation

No comments: