Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Site!

I know that yesterday was supposed to be the site launch for my new site, but 2010 decided to surprise my family with a stomach flu! So, I am a day late, but here it is: Sticky Fingerprints! I so excited to be able to share this new blog with you and hope that you will all follow me as I start this new adventure. Here is what you can expect to find on Sticky Fingerprints:

-Random thoughts…yep, you will get to know me better
-Some of the craziness of day to day life in a family of seven
-Activities and recipes to share with your family
-Product reviews. I want to help you find great products for your family!
-Giveaways! I will be working hard to find opportunities to have fun giveaways for my readers!

When you get there, please follow me through Google Friend Connect and on Twitter to stay on top of all things Sticky Fingerprints!

For the next couple of months I will be posting both on Sticky Fingerprints and here on More Thoughts With Chris, but only entries at Sticky Fingerprints will be valid for giveaways! Thanks for your understanding and I look forward to sharing this new adventure with you.

No comments: